Because I'm Gonna Miss you Gaze...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 Nicajoice 2 Comments

"The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make
is that they can grow separately without growing apart."


It all started in Soc.Sci. 2. We were the only speech majors in class - so, we became instant friends. But I think, more than that, it is our genuine-void-of-pretenses conversations that made this friendship withstand the test of time. We never had the same subject after Soc.Sci.2. A
nd it would have been natural to just slip away from each other's lives. But we didn't. And I was amazed at how we managed to do it (I still am).

You said that one of the things you love so much about our friendship is Faith. I must say I love it too. It is always amazing to serve and love the Lord with a friend. It is even more encouraging to dream big dreams because of a friend like you - always full of courage and optimism.

Hmm... I really don't want this to be too dramatic. I know you're not too far away. Maybe, this is just one of those times when we get hooked up with our own small world, minding and doing our own business. But, I can't just text you and ask you to meet up, because... well, you're some islands away. So, this makes me sad. :(

But then again, I know I have a friend in you. And that two years won't be that long. And for sure, after that or even midway through that, we'll have more pictures. :D

Take care Gaze. I must have said this a hundred times. :D I'll miss you. And this, a thousand times. :D

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh joicee! kakatapos q lng basahin. goodness. hnd na iyak, hagulgol na!!!! :'(

    "The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make
    is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
    "It all started in Soc.Sci. 2. We were the only speech majors in class - so, we became instant friends. But I think, more than that, it is our genuine-void-of-pretenses conversations that made this friendship withstand the test of time."
    "You said that one of the things you love so much about our friendship is Faith. I must say I love it too. It is always amazing to serve and love the Lord with a friend. It is even more encouraging to dream big dreams because of a friend like you - always full of courage and optimism."

    -i must have quoted everything. you touched me and moved me with this one joyce! oh my gosh. i'm only lucky person coz ure there, uve always been there.thank you bigtime.love you joyce!

    -and must know that what makes me filled with courage and optimism, is because anjan ang mga friends na kagaya mo. sobrang thanks joyce! sobra sobra! my mind cannot conceive still, how i blessed i am because of true, genuine, authentic, friends like you.
    God bless us joyce and i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome gaze.. :D I've been blessed with your friendship as well.. You're that kind of person I am always comfortable with.. We're just two real people sharing the realities of life - may they be the beautiful or the ugly. I can freely be myself when I'm with you. It's something I am truly grateful for. :D I love you too, dearly. You are not only a friend but a family :D

    ReplyDelete