I'm Coming Home ♥

Friday, August 26, 2011 Nicajoice 2 Comments

This year is just so amazing! I was in Davao last January and I'll be going back later today. And it seems that I'm gonna spend Christmas and New Year there as well. Indeed, when it rains, it pours!

I might not have constant access to internet while I'm there but I'm sure I'll be collecting lots of things to blog about in the coming days.

Looking forward to being with my family, meeting some high school friends, breathing the fresh Davao air, and just savoring affordable and delicious meals! :D

Also looking forward to finding some time alone, to think and to discern where I'd like to go from here. :D

2 comments:

  1. go here. chos! hehe

    good for you joyce. you deserve some time to relax:)) have fun, let loose and enjoy!!!! :)

    miss you nang bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'll go there Gaze! for a vacation.. hehe... I still don't know what to do. Haven't decided on anything yet. I wish I could be as decisive and courageous as you. sigh.

    I miss you too, so much! :D

    ReplyDelete