11.11.11

Friday, November 11, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments

It seems everyone is obliged to send out a wish to the universe today. To lift a prayer to God. And hope against all hopes that because this day seems to be special, it'd be a lot easier to make a wish come true. So here's mine:

I wish to find someone who'd be by my side to gaze at the stars. to marvel at the sky. to wait on long queues. to share a yummy dessert. to talk about trivial stuff. to laugh at my silly jokes. to cry with me. to dream and wish with me. to pray with me. 

Someone who'd make things a lot more bearable. Someone who's strong enough to take this journey with me.

This life has been filled with uncertainties. And honestly, I even doubt if I am, at this point, ready for a relationship. But then, who is ever sure? We are bound to try. And yes, we are also prone to failures. But we will never know unless we take that step forward and see what's at the end of the road.

Ready or not, I am wishing for a hand to hold during the tough times.



photo taken here

0 comments: