Christmas is Here!!!

Friday, November 18, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments

Christmas is just around the corner. My favorite time of the year is barely a month away. Hurray! The streets are getting brighter with all the sparkling lights and other holiday decorations. The air is cooler. The malls are filled with gigantic Christmas trees. Most people are busy with their early Christmas shopping.

And last Thursday, I was busy taking pictures of these. I love it when people take the time to decorate. It truly brightened up my mood and made me anticipate this year's Christmas even more.

These reminded me that I have to make my own place a bit festive for the season. I'll surely work on that. And I have to think of my Christmas wishlist too, in time for the Kris Kringle at work. Oh, I can't think of anything right now. I just felt the need to post these pics.

Anyway, I live in the Philippines, and we have the earliest and longest Christmas in the world, so I have the right to say, as early as now....

0 comments: