Words Free Me. Silence Keeps Me Safe.

Thursday, December 01, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments

Today, I wrote something I can't publish. It is because the person involved might read it and totally misunderstand everything. Or the people who know that person involved might read it and think that I am pathetic.

But, even though I can't share it to the world right now... I allowed my thoughts to pour down, type the words I so longed to reveal, the words I carefully put together in my head, the words I wish I'd have the courage to speak one day.

It truly freed me from the suffocating feeling of not being able to express something in the medium I know best.

Now is the time, to bask in silence. Sometimes, silence has the loudest voice. Sometimes, it pushes us to think deeper. Sometimes, words are not really needed. Sometimes, words are not meant to be spoken, shared or listened to yet. Because there are times, when words (as all other truths) hurt. And they may scar. So sometimes, silence saves everyone from unnecessary pain.

So yeah, I am keeping my words to myself, for now. And when the time is right, I'd reveal them to the world. At a time, when I, myself, have already healed. And if by any chance that person involved would one day read them, he won't ever think that those words were for him - only for him.

Then all will be well.

0 comments: