Link Up and Get to Know New Friends!!

Thursday, January 19, 2012 Nicajoice 8 Comments

I thought this is a nice way to get to know blogger friends better!
envy
seven things i lack and covet
1. self-confidence
2. romantic relationship
3. managing finances
4. clear, healthy skin
5. self-restraint
6. more time with family
7. trips to different places

sloth
seven things that i neglect to do
1. prepare and eat healthy meals
2. exercise
3. do the laundry regularly
4. clean-up my computer hard-drive
5. compliment people
6. keep in touch with friends
7. pray regularly

greed
seven worldly material desires
1. an iphone
2. a laptop
3. more clothes
4. more and more shoes
5. bags
6. comfy sofa
7. polaroid camera!!!

pride
seven great things in my life
1. my family
2. great friends
3. my job
4. volunteering
5. Mukha-Ad; LOJ
6. my blog
7. my faith

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures
1. toffee and jellies
2. chocolates
3. frappucino
4. korean dramas
5. blogging
6. facebooking
7. scrapbooking (digital or not)

lust
seven things i love about love
1. sweet messages everyday, every hour
2. shoulders to lean on
3. somebody to hug, to kiss
4. holding hands while walking
5. endless conversation (serious, silly, sweet)
6. someone to go on food trips with
7. having a bestfriend

wrath
seven things/people that make me angry
1. messy people
2. gossips, rumors
3. bullies
4. vendors overpricing goods
5. liers
6. people who are disrespectful
7. people throwing away trash everywhere
(fine, they're messy people, see how much they make me angry?! haha)

Wanna join us? Please head over this blog and link up!! :)




8 comments:

  1. Love my frappucinos and I'm a huge scrapbooker too! Thanks for linking up :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome Shane! I have scrapbooking freebies every Wednesday! Please visit and grab some :)

      Delete
  2. Love the post! Thanks for sharing.

    www.nmephotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole for the nice comment and for dropping by. I'll surely check out your blog too! ^^

      Delete
  3. yay for being blogging friends! i really like your blog :) and we had several similar responses!

    -megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan!! :) Yeah, we do have quite a number of similarities.. :) thanks for following too!! ^^

      Delete
  4. Hey! New follower from the link-up! I can't wait to read more from you!

    kateyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katelyn!! :) I'll check out your blog in a few. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete