Confession

Thursday, February 23, 2012 Nicajoice 8 Comments

I have a secret to tell you. This is something only you and I know. And it shouldn't come out of the four corners of this blog. 


I.am.in.love.

{via}
And it's crazy. It scares me. I'm not even hundred percent sure about it. But then, who is ever certain?

I've been trying to ignore this feeling. I've been trying to hide it. suppress it. pretend it doesn't exist. But then, lately, I've been finding myself day dreaming about it (about him) more often. It's getting pretty abnormal. And I can't hold it in anymore. Somehow, in some way, I have to finally admit it. To myself. To God. To the universe. To you.



This is honestly freaking me out. But, ok, I'll give my heart a chance to fly. to soar. And maybe, just maybe, I'll find myself to where I am supposed to be. I'll find the hands who'd hold this heart forever.


And to tell you, this is not really a secret. I've been bugging my friends about this day in and day out for a long time now. But then it's nice to be out in the open. One step closer to fearlessness. 




Whew! There. I guess there's a bit more space for other crazier emotions in my heart now.

P.S. I searched for the word love in Pinterest but all I could see were images of happy couples. So I opted to look for a heart. Just a heart. My heart. Because it is the current state of things. Just me... falling in love. Never mind to whom. :)

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Shane's link up. How fitting that it's Friday and you're in love! I love that quote and I so miss being in love. It truly is the best feeling in the whole world. Especially when you let it out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for dropping by. :) Yes, I do agree that being in love is the best feeling in the world. I wish I'd have the courage to express what I feel, soon. If I ever do, It'll be all over this blog. hehe

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the It's Fiday, I'm in Love...{Link Party!} http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Justine.. :) and thanks for following my blog.. :)

      Delete
  3. Found you from the link party as well! lovely sweet post! gorgeous quote too :) embrace the feeling of love, i think it makes you a better person :)
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Milky! Thanks for dropping by... yeah, I will. You are right, loving makes us better people. :)

      Delete