Dream Home

Thursday, February 02, 2012 Nicajoice 3 Comments

{all images via Pinterest}
Ever since I was a kid, I have always loved bright homes. The ones with wide open windows that easily welcome the morning sunshine in, windows with light flowing curtains swayed by the mid-afternoon breeze during nap time; the ones with white walls adorned with cute decorations and simple furniture. And its the kind of house I wish to own in the very near future.

I've been daydreaming of this kind of home more often lately. Where can I find one in the metro? You know, the inexpensive one that's conveniently located near my workplace? Does something like this exist nearby?

Please God, help me find a comfy home. I promise I'd be more frugal if I do find one coz I'll be a total homebuddy and will never spend a cent lounging at other places. :D 

How about you friends? What's your ideal home? Or are you living in your ideal home right now? Feel free to share pictures and link up!

Have a Happy Thursday! ♥

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely a dream home. I love it. Your friend from Believe in Yourself Community, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! :) Have a great day! ^^

      Delete
  2. OMG this is gorgeous. I love the brightness of this house. I hope you find your dream home in the metro one day.

    ReplyDelete