Wednesday Freebies (From MyMemories Suite)

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 Nicajoice 5 Comments

Hello everyone!

For all of you digital-scrapbooking-lovers like me these freebies are definitely for you! For this week, MyMemories Suite has these very cute materials appropriate for the upcoming Valentine's Day. And I tried using them myself and came up with my very own scrapbook page. Above are pictures of my closest girl friends in my church organization (since I don't have a "boyfriend's" picture to show off, unfortunately :D).

There are two digital kits to choose from, but there isn't a need to choose coz you can download both kits! They include 2 Quick Pages and all of the papers and other embellishments used in creating them. You are free to make your own scrapbook pages. Just allow your creativity to flow and let your imagination soar!
{download}
{download}
Please take note that these are .png files and are not MyMories Suite Templates. You can use them with any software but it would be best to use them using MyMemories Suite V3.

If you have not purchased MyMemories Suite, you can do so here. Use this code STMMMS24085 to save $10 on your purchase and get $10 gift certificate to the online store.

Don't miss the chance to download these kits today! Try them out and share your creations here. I'd love to see them and I'm sure others would like to get some designing inspiration from you!

Happy scrapbooking!

5 comments:

  1. I dropped by to take a look. Your designer packs are so cute and perfect for Valentines. Your friend from BlogFrog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks kimmy! i checked out your blog.. it's so cute! ^^

      Delete
  3. This is great! I must try it soon! lovely mukhaad girls lol Supah!

    ReplyDelete