Welcoming February

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 Nicajoice 3 Comments

{via}
It's February 1st. January has flown by in a breeze. And it has come and gone without me ever trying to post some resolutions, goals or whatsoever. But God knows I have tons and tons of things to do, things I'd like to try, things to improve, etc. etc.

So, in an attempt to squeeze this supposed-to-be-start-of-the-year-post, here's what I'd like to do this year.
- I'm definitely going back to school.
- I'm gonna eat different delicacies with different sets
of friends (once a month, or twice if finances permit).

- I'm gonna wake up earlier than usual, say 6am early,
or even earlier than that... to be productive
and accomplish a lot of things in a day.

- I'm gonna be frugal, enough said. :D

- I'm gonna invest.

- I'm gonna take trips.
- I'm gonna boost my health, physical and spiritual.
- I'm gonna read more and write more.
- I'm gonna take risks.
- I'm gonna dream bigger dreams.

- I'm gonna fall in love.

Those are practically everything that's on top of my head right now. I believe I have written a longer list on my journal. Will be taking things one step at a time. And 2012 has been good so far, in its 32 day-stretch.

Let's keep positive vibes coming! Happy Feb. 1st! Don't forget this link-up party over here, and share with us the current status of your heart! I might share mine some other time :)

3 comments:

  1. You have awesome goals!! I know you can do it :)

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ly! :) I dropped by your blog and I'm now a new follower ^^

      Delete
  2. "I'm gonna dream bigger dreams. I'm gonna fall in love." :)

    ReplyDelete