Still On Night Shift

Friday, April 20, 2012 Nicajoice 4 Comments


I had these for lunch today because I am still on the night shift and I'd rather sleep than cook. But come to think of it, it's surprising how much more I'm eating these days whenever I get the chance. I mean, I have breakfast when I get home, I eat lunch when I'm awake at noon, I have early dinner before going to work then I have "late" dinner then midnight or early morning snacks. It's such a pain in the pocket.

This day has been very long. I wasn't able to sleep until 12 noon today after my 9pm to 6am shift because I had to go to the post office to pick up a parcel from Taiwan. Then it turned out that I went to the wrong post office. Then I went to the supermarket but had to wait for one hour because it opens at 10. Such a waste of time, really. 

But then I had such a sweet surprise in the afternoon. An unexpected visitor. And  that was enough to brighten up my exhausting day. :) 

Have a good Friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend. Mine doesn't start until Saturday at 6am. Then life's gonna be back to normal. :) Yep, no more night shifts! Hurray!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it! Night shifts have to be so hard. Hurray for no more of them after this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I also don't know how. good thing my body is cooperating! :) yeah, it's hard but thanks to my workmates, it's been a lot of fun! ^^ Have a great weekend too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night shifts are the worst! I wish I had the will power to eat meals as healthy as this! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete