Friday's Letters

Friday, May 18, 2012 Nicajoice 13 Comments

{via}


Dear Self,

          Please get well very soon. Colds should be gone by now. Remember to wash the pillowcases  so you won't have to sneeze so much when trying to fall asleep. You did a great job this morning, by the way. Don't you think you really ought to be a teacher? ^^

Dear Weekend,
          Be good to me. I hope there will be plenty of time to rest.  good book  to read. and delicious meals to eat. hehe

Dear Mamang, Papang and Sibs,
          I miss you all so badly. And I love you all dearly.

Dear Grey's Anatomy,
          Season 8 Finale is trending now. I wish I could watch it soon!

Dear Love,
          I miss you!

Dear God,
          Thank you so much for everything. You are such an amazing and awesome God. Thank you for loving me beyond measure and beyond compare.



Always,
~ Nica ~





Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {fridays letters} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well!

    happy to be your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jasmine! :) I dropped by your blog and I'm now following you too! I also sent you an email :)

      Delete
  2. Nica, thanks for following my blog! I love yours and the whole concept behind it. It's definitely my mission to find joy in everyday life. Sweet letters as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome! ^^ and thanks! I left a comment on your blog too.. ^^ have a great weekend!! :)

      Delete
  3. Feel better, soon! I'm excited to be participating in my first ever Friday's Letters post today. So fun :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks!! :) I feel better now ^^ Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment!

      Delete
  4. sweet letters! hey, if you should be a teacher, DO IT! :) do what you love! found you via the newlywed letters!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissa! Yes, I'm gonna teach someday... I can feel it! >.< thank you so much for dropping by :)

      Delete
  5. Your last letter is perfect :) Love it! I hope you feel better and can enjoy your weekend! I love your blog, its so cute! Thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel better now Ashley... you're welcome, I love "Friday's Letters".. expect that I'd be linking up regularly :) and thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment ^^

      Delete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is the worst! Especially during the weekend when it's time to play :)

    xo Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I do feel better now.. thanks for dropping by! I checked out your site and I totally love it! ^^

      Delete
  7. Hope you are feeling better now after the weekend! Isn't God amazing for loving us all the time...I had that exact thought today! Love your blog! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete