Sponsor Spotlight - Katelyn & Kylie

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 Nicajoice 1 Comments

One  thing I so love about blogging is the chance to get to know amazing people out there who have the same passion as I have. But then, what's even more wonderful is the fact that even in our differences, I always get something inspiring and worth emulating. 

Here are some of the lovely ladies who make the blogging community much more fun and interesting. I am delighted by the opportunity to see the kind of life they have through their blogs and it is my pleasure to share their awesomeness with you. Be sure to check 'em out. 

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
Written By A Ginger

My name is Katelyn and I blog over at Written by a Ginger. I'm a Communications student, waitress, photographer, musician, writer, and lover of all things social media. I love Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am grateful that he has given me my blog and this amazing community to be a part of. My blog is all about faith, school, music, photos, and everything in between. :]

Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I just wanted a way to document my younger years and use it as almost a scrapbook. While, I still blog for that reason, it has also become a place to share inspiration and learn from others that I've met in the blogging world.

What is the best thing about blogging?
The other bloggers, for sure! I've met such beautiful souls through blogging.

- What I love about Katelyn's blog -
...how she puts so much thought into her blog - the design, the content, even the title. I just admire her passion and her efforts. I also love it that she never fails to let her love for Jesus be known to all.


SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
LL&P

Hello! I'm Kylie and I blog over at Living, Loving and Photographing - better known as LL&P. I'm a full time student, part time photographer and graphic designer. I love all things Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. 

Why do you blog?
I started blogging because I needed some sort of outlet for my photography.  I would find myself working so hard to achieve these great shots - with no where for them to go in the end.  Now, I often write up a post with hardly any actual writing - just tons of my photos. This blog is truly unleashes my passion for the camera. 

What is the best thing about blogging?
I would say the best thing about blogging is the fact that I am able to share my work with this tiny corner of the internet.  I am able to receive constructive criticism without leaving my computer! It is oh so wonderful. 

- What I love about Kylie's blog -
... her beautiful photos. The way she captures the beauty of landscapes and sunsets, and the many other things, people and places she chooses to take pictures of. I'm not a good photographer, but looking at her shots makes me dream of becoming a great one.

 blog // twitter // facebook // bloglovin' // pinterest

1 comment: