Sponsor Spotlight: Steph & Aunie

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments

One  thing I so love about blogging is the chance to get to know amazing people out there who have the same passion as I have. But then, what's even more wonderful is the fact that even in our differences, I always get something inspiring and worth emulating. 

Here are some of the lovely ladies who make the blogging community much more fun and interesting. I am delighted by the opportunity to see the kind of life they have through their blogs and it is my pleasure to share their awesomeness with you. Be sure to check 'em out.

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
Closet - 13

Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm from London, England. I've been blogging over at Closet-13 for a little while now, mostly about fashion, with a few other things there as well. I'd love to get to know you all :)

Why do you blog?
 I blog because I used to spend hours reading so many other awesome blogs and I love sharing opinions and ideas and reading about them too!

What is the best thing about blogging?
The best thing about blogging is meeting people from all over the world and getting to know you all!

- What I love about Steph's blog - 
 ... her posts about fashion. I always get great tips on how to mix and match clothes. This girl definitely has terrific style. :)


SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT:
Aunie Sauce


Hello there! I'm Annelise and I blog at Aunie Sauce.
I blog about personal style, faith, and my daily saucy happenings.

Why do you blog?
I love sharing my story. I treat my blog as my online diary and share so many details... big and small. 

What is the best thing about blogging?
 Meeting new people! I have met so many amazing friends over the internet. It's a TRUE community!

- What I love about Aunie's blog - 
...her being genuine and open to her readers. She writes in great detail that reading her posts totally gives you an image of how she is as a person. She always has witty pictures and other interesting content.

0 comments: