Happy Birthday, Dear Sister!

Sunday, June 24, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments


For seven years, I was the only girl in the family. At one point, I didn't want my mother to get pregnant again because I didn't want another brother - they were just a bit annoying and they totally couldn't relate to girl stuff. But then on June 24, 1995 my mother gave birth to a healthy baby GIRL!! I was so excited, I can still remember that early morning when we heard her first cry. I just knew that I would love her so much.


After seventeen years, here is my lil' sister now.  She has grown so much and beautifully. She is such a brilliant young lady with so much courage, wit, and humor. Although we are different in several ways, I am so proud of her because she is not afraid to be herself. She has big dreams and is very independent as well. 

To you my dear Sister,
On your 17th birthday, I just want you to know that I am always here for you.
  I believe that you have a  very bright future ahead.
You have strengths and capabilities that would make you achieve the things that you want in life.
 I sometimes offend you due to my mood swings and there are times when we don't agree on some things, but I want you to know that I love you dearly, ALWAYS.
I may not express it too often, but it's in my heart and it'll always be that way.
Happy Happy Birthday!! May all your dreams come true and your prayers answered.

♥♥♥,
~Ate Joyce~

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I love
all my brothers to bits. ♥

0 comments: