Friday's Letters

Friday, July 13, 2012 Nicajoice 12 Comments


Dear Self, 

I know you are totally exhausted from work and school. But remember that everything will be  worth it in the end. So, just keep it together and do not let the pressure crush you. You can do it, really! It's just a matter of time management and perseverance. Never surrender.

 Dear Heart,

You've been so confused the past few days. What to do, what to feel... to hold on, or to let go... those are the very pressing questions/issues that you must face. Sometimes, it is just so troubling and even heartbreaking to make life-changing decisions such as this, but who says you have to decide right away? Take your time.

Dear Tenth

You will always be a special day, with or without some form of celebration.

Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for giving me time to breathe, laugh, and enjoy such great moments with you. You definitely light up my life - cheezy, I know. But from the bottom of my heart, I love you all dearly.

Dear Love,

I don't know why but I missed you so much this week. :(

Dear God

This week, I pray for strength and enlightenment. Please grant me the wisdom to make the right decisions, do the right thing, accomplish tasks and the clarity of mind in circumstances that are beyond my control. Please direct my path. I pray the same things for my friends who are in the same situation as I am in right now. Remove our doubts Lord and grant us peace of mind. And as always, thank You Dear Father for your overflowing blessings.

Always,
~ Nica ~





Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. First, I love that picture you have! It's awesome and cute!

    Second, I hope you are okay :( you sound sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I'm glad you liked the pic.. It's my favorite photo this week too.. :) And thanks for your concern. Yeah, I'm a little bit sad but I'm feeling better now. ^^

      Delete
  2. Such wonderful letters! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! Have a great weekend, too! ^^

      Delete
  3. what lovely letters! and a great picture! so happy I came across your cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cute "lovebirds"! I'm glad you dropped by and liked my blog :)

      Delete
  4. Really enjoyed reading through your letters! Sometimes it's hard to focus on the end result when we are exhausted from school in work but it might not be easy but it's worth it! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaylee! I'm glad you dropped by.. Yes, I totally agree.. and I'm keeping it in my head - that everything's gonna be so worth all these sacrifices.. Have a great weekend, too!

      Delete
  5. be blessed sweet girl!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog! You are so sweet! I'm your newest follower!

    Please feel free to stop by at www.beautyshefinds.com

    ReplyDelete