Friday's Letters

Friday, July 20, 2012 Nicajoice 14 Comments

Dear Self,

Please start waking up earlier in the morning. How come you always get up at 7:45 when you should be off to work at 8? 6 am is the ideal time, ok? Just enough to stretch, eat breakfast and prepare for work. And start doing course works due next week. Do not procrastinate.

Dear Grey's Anatomy,

Last night's back to back episodes were too intense! Why did you have to squeeze everything heart-racing in those two episodes? And why did Henry have to die? If Christina knew who it was she was operating on, she might have done more than her best. I'm just too affected.

Dear Gaze,

Yes, it is ok to cry. Especially now that you are heartbroken. It is never easy to let go of a love you have fought so much for. It is also a puzzle to me why we settle for people who hurt us over and over, who make the same mistakes time and again. I mean, we always have the freedom to opt for someone else, but because we love (and we love so hard), we choose to accept that special person in his entirety, weaknesses include. I guess, I do not want you to give up that easily but I want you to have the strength to know when enough is enough. But that's where the dilemma starts. I just want you to know that you are in my prayers and that God will never leave you. So hold unto Him. May you find the cure to your brokenness. I know you will.

Dear Boyette,

Thank you for giving me the chance to help out in something so great. I hope the campaign succeeds and may it inspire more people to extend assistance to less fortunate children. It is my prayer that someday soon, I'd be able to sponsor a kid too. :)

Dear Sunday Friends,

You always make my Sunday so worthwhile! Looking forward to more meaningful encounters and new friendships. Good luck to us!

Dear God,

Thank you for the opportunities - big and small - to help out a friend. Giving is always better, indeed. Thank you for sending people into my life who become proclaimers of your Word. They inspire and enlighten me in so many ways. Lord, I pray, that You continue to grant us the strength that we need in our day to day struggles. And of course, recognize the fact that we are nothing without You.


Always,

~ Nica ~

 

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Grey's is the best! And just wait to see what happens.. it gets CRAZY!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I can't wait to end season 8. And thanks for the heads-up, Amanda! :) Happy Weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Grey's get really intense and up in your face this season. I'm so glad that it gained a little bit of character again. Found you through Friday's Letters link up. Have a fab weekend!

    Chloe
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, everything and everyone seems to be so much more interesting! :) Thanks for dropping by, Chloe! Have a fab weekend, too! ^^

      Delete
  3. I conquired my alarm clock by putting it on my partners side of the bed! Im getting up 30 minutes early which means I actually have time to eat breakfast and catch my early buss without rushing too much. Once your up its not so bad - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I'll try again next week.. :) Waking up early in the morning does make us a bit more productive ^^. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. I am always trying to get up earlier!!! I'm waking up on my own at 6:30 but before 6 would be ideal so I had more time to get stuff done!! Love your letter to God! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed again today.. But I'll try harder tomorrow and the next, and the next... haha.. Thanks for dropping by Liz! Have a great week! :)

      Delete
  5. Sunday friends sounds like a fun thing!

    come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is fun! :) Thanks for dropping by Nichol! :) Enjoy your week..! ^^

      Delete
  6. I set a series of alarm clocks or rather i use to I guess i should say then I seen this little trick that the mr did which was to put it away from where we was sleeping & he had to get up to shut it up & now we both do it & get up on the first try yay! It works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great idea Ashleigh! I'll try to do that... :) thanks a bunch! and thank you for dropping by :)

      Delete
  7. Dang Nica!!!...I haven't watched my Grey's recording yet on dvr...SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!....GOSH!...

    Naw, I'm just playing...LOL!...I'm not even a Grey's fan like that, but ALL my friend's are...LOL!

    I read your letters last Friday and you encouraged me to include a letter to God in mine now, too.

    Be Blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, Christine, I didn't mean to be a spoiler! haha.. I am so glad you got inspired by my letter to God.. thank you for dropping by and for giving me a reason to smile today... God bless you and your family.. :)

      Delete