Friday's Letters

Friday, July 27, 2012 Nicajoice 11 Comments


Dear Self,
I hope you learn to become more frugal. It's a bit frustrating to be working in years and yet have not saved anything. Seriously, what is wrong with you? But then it's not all that bad, right? You were, in your own small ways, able to help out the family. So, it's great! Just keep it up and start saving little by little. Ok? You can do it! 

Dear Camela,
You'll be leaving in less than a day. I'm gonna miss you so much. I am so grateful for the good times we've shared. Thank you for being so wise beyond your age and for never once betraying my trust. Sharing a part of myself with you has been so worthwhile. Thanks too for the simple gift and the sweet note last Sunday. Yeah, I know, I will always have a friend on the other side of the globe. I love you, Cam!

Dear Mama,
I miss you!  It was nice to talk to you over the phone last time. Thank you for always being so positive and being so supportive of my decisions. I am looking forward to the day when I you can finally just sit back, relax, and reap the fruits of your labor. Stay gorgeous inside and out. Mwah!

Dear Meredith Grey,
I admire the woman that you are. You definitely are an inspiration. Fictitious you may be but your struggles and triumphs are real. 

I love all the awesome stuff that's on your site. I just can't help but keep checking them out every single day.

Dear Blogging,
You are my dream job. I mean, can I just quit work and make my blog a business? #wishfulthinking

Dear God,
I've been too distracted the whole week. I felt so messed up. Work and school stuff just keep piling up. It's exhausting. But I thank you for making me survive the week. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to rest, the strength to fulfill tasks and the wisdom to prioritize things. I pray that You continue to give me the guidance that I need to keep going. The enlightenment to see the sense in the chaos and the purpose in all these things that I wish to accomplish. Direct my decisions, my thoughts, and my actions to the path that leads closer to You.


Always,

~ Nica ~

 






Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love the Pugly Pixel, too! I just discovered her two months ago and have been on her site like every other day. There's just so much inspiration there to beautify your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! :) I got my blog template from her as well as the washi tapes, too cute for words! ;) thanks for dropping by, Leilani ^^

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    Found you through the linkup! I'm with you on turning blogging into a job... but that would be too perfect, right? Also loved your letter to God. If our hearts are full of Him, nothing can stop us-- & He will always steer us right!

    Have a great weekend!
    Breanna @ Blog by Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over from the linkup!
    I suck at saving money too! It's much more fun to spend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging as a job would totally be fabulous. If I could be paid to do what I love to do as a hobby, I'd be all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wouldn't it be nice to just do blogging for a living :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Visiting from the Bloglovin' party, and it is so nice to discover your blog! I always enjoy reading Friday's letters posts. Love your positive, simple outlook on life! It's something I strive for in my life too! Nice to "meet" you Nica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love meredith grey! but especially cristina!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey nica... im visiting you from the gfc blog hop.. i love your "about me" pic in the corner.. i love what you said "its easy to make me laugh, but easier to make me cry.." i am totally the same way..and i love your DEAR God letter...his ears are certainly open to your prayers =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like so much fun! :)

    Oh and I have been having problems with my google account, but it let me follow your blog via twitter through your GFC, who knew you could even do that?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and I love it!
    xx,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete