Lovin' GlassesUSA

Thursday, August 09, 2012 Veronica Joyce 0 Comments


Working eight hours a day, five days a week in front of the computer has taken a toll on my-used-to-be-20/20-vision. Wearing eyeglasses has become a  necessity as they make me more efficient at work. They also allow me to see presentations and live performances clearly as I am near sighted.  Do you have to wear eyeglasses too?

When I was younger, I thought that people who wear eyeglasses were cool people! And so I badly wanted a pair for myself. Fortunately or unfortunately,  I got what I wished for. Sometimes though, ladies wearing glasses may appear too nerdy or intimidating, but then again it can be stylish too!  I guess choosing the right pair does the trick. I’ve been wanting to purchase a pair or two but I haven’t got the time. Good thing there's GlassesUSA.

At GlassesUSA, you can choose the perfect pair right at the comfort of your home or workplace as you can purchase your eyeglasses online. And selection has been made easier through the help of a virtual mirror! Using  the virtual mirror is so easy. All you need to do is upload a picture of yourself then try the glasses that you fancy. Adjust and rotate picture as needed. You can try it now! Yes, as in NOW. :)

 
 I browsed through the selection of eyeglasses available and here are my top two picks! Both have plastic frames and they just look so cool on me, don't they? :D Aside from the fact that they are so chic, they are affordable too.

I was actually tempted to "try on" everything, there were so many pretty eyeglasses to choose from. Multifocal glasses are available too, the perfect ones for both distance and reading vision.

So, what are you waiting for? Head over GlassesUSA.com and see the perfect pair for you!  Purchase now and by using the code FS15 you get 15% off of your entire amount order plus FREE shipping for orders over $50. Also use the code Blog10 and take 10% off any order of prescription glasses.

Looking forward to seeing a photo of you with your chosen eyeglasses! Happy shopping!

P.S.
Get real-time updates from GlassesUSA through their Facebook Page and Twitter.


*SPONSORED POST

0 comments: