//TAKE US ON A TOUR// MASSACHUSETTS, USA

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 Veronica Joyce 1 Comments

Photobucket

Photobucket

My name is Lauren and I'm a 20-something year old that loves to find the fun in life. One of my passions has always been food. There is just something about its entertainment quality and ability to bring people together that is really special. Starting sometime in college, I discovered my love for cooking. Since then, I haven't really stopped. I put a lot of love and care into everything I make, and wanted to create a blog to showcase that. I love to entertain, so my blog has tons of fun party recipes and drinks.

Photobucket

The picture I chose is of The Cape Cod National Seashore in Massachusetts. This is one of my favorite places to visit in my state. To get to the beach, you have to walk down these massive sand dunes, but once you get to the bottom, the beach is truly in its natural state. It is absolutely beautiful.

You may follow Lauren here:

I absolutely find this beach so beautiful. The sand, the sea, the sky - a perfect getaway in the summer. The sand dunes seem to be an added attraction. Wouldn't you love to frolic in Cape Cod? If ever you are in Massachusetts, do drop by. :)

Next stop, Nebraska! The tour started here

This post is brought to you by:

1 comment: