The Beautiful Island that is Boracay!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

It's been almost two weeks since I last updated this little corner. I was busy accomplishing my school requirements to the last minute. Thank goodness I had all of them submitted right on time! I had my final exam last Saturday and guess what, my first semester in gradschool is OVER!! :) 

And so, I believe I deserve this little break away from work, school and the bustling metropolis. I was, for three days, in a beautiful island called Boracay!

Here are a few pictures I was able to capture using my mobile phone camera. More photos and stories to come so stay tuned. :D





























How about you? Have you been on a recent escapade?

2 comments:

  1. Boracay was the first tropical beach I had ever visited. Seriously it set the standard high - it's so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! Thanks for commenting... and so nice to know that you've been to Boracay! It was actually my first time to visit although it's a one-hour-plane-ride away from me. :)

      Delete