me, myself and i

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Veronica Joyce 4 Comments

happy tuesday, everyone! today i am linking up with my beautiful, crazy life kv's confessions; whispering sweet nothings; for love of a cupcakethe life of the wife; and bits of splendor for this cool link-up party where we get to know more about our hosts and fellow bloggers. i love the questions and how they're making me feel that the yuletide season is just around the corner and that it's once again time to be festive and be thankful.

 1. What are your top 5 favorite movies to watch during the Holidays? 
- Serendipity
- Love Actually
- The Grinch
- A Christmas Carol
- The Holiday

{via}

2. It’s the month of giving thanks, what are you most thankful for?
i am thankful for the many reasons to smile about each and everyday.
i am thankful for that person who loves me despite everything.
i am thankful for my loving family and friends.
i am thankful for my job and my other source of income.
i am thankful for the daily provisions that are made possible by God's unending grace.

3. If there was a quote or verse to describe your life, what would it be?


4. Who in your family are you most alike?


i'm definitely like my mama. we both are sensitive, emotional but enduring women. we also both try to live with positive attitudes all the time. :)

5. What is your favorite drink order at Starbucks? 

{via}


 it's that season for toffee nut latte again! love this a lot!


4 comments:

  1. love actually is hands down my favorite christmas movie! great post :) xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. loving your movie choices! excited to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your movie choices are awesome and I love that quote :) Thanks for linking up with us this month!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quote! It's my favorite quote that I've read fromthe link up so far. :)

    ReplyDelete