friday's letters

Saturday, January 12, 2013 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

Photobucket

right at this moment, 11:57, i am still in front of my computer at work. friday night traffic jam is terrible, as usual, so i am stuck in here. and so i'm trying to kill time by writing a few letters this second week of january - my first set of letters this year. i am linking up with ashley at the sweet season.

dear self,

get better! i hope you get plenty of rest and kick away this nasty cough and cold and start facing the year with a healthier mind and body. plus, remember to stay positive and thankful all the time. think happy thoughts. dream big dreams. this year, these simple reminders will surely help you big time!

dear family,

you motivate me to do better, live better and dream bigger. there is nothing i won't do for you. and there is nothing i can't do with you by my side. so keep safe always, be healthy and stay happy.

dear 2013,

please, please, please be good to me. and i will try my very best to entertain you and make the most of your days.

dear God,

thank you for being constant, for being faithful, for being so merciful. i may not have control over a lot of things, i may not be able to love as intense, i may not be able to understand everything, but You, You fill the gaps. all of it. You always do. You never fail. i love You!

love,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful letters! :) I hope you get to feeling much better soon. It's horrible being sick!

    I also just saw the comment regarding your sister. I am so glad to hear she is doing better!

    ReplyDelete