loving felt ♥

Thursday, March 21, 2013 Veronica Joyce 20 Comments

 photo Picture1983_zps7a73a1e0.jpg

last tuesday, i finally bought some felt fabric to start some really cute felt craft projects i found online. i was so lucky to come across this beautiful and inspiring blog. i downloaded the pattern to this lovely  rose beautifully made by Joy Kelley of How Joyful and checked out her easy to follow tutorial video. right after work, i went to the nearest craft store and sewed the night away. i was really excited and i can't wait to buy more felt fabric and work on new patterns.

 photo Picture1973_zps452fd044.jpg
 photo Picture2011_zps0faaaff9.jpg

i'm planning on buying clips and basic headbands as well so i can adorn them with these pretty flowers. i am really looking forward to the weekend so i can buy more materials. and because of too much excitement, i made a felt strawberry with my orange and yellow felt fabrics. haha. with that, i am leaving you with my weird strawberry which is now a cute and soft target/resting place for my needles. 

 photo Picture2014_zps2996eaf8.jpg


have you been doing crafts lately?

p.s. today, i am linking up with Rekita and the Lovely Blog Hop. :)

 photo blog2_zps186f8496.png



Photobucket
123Print.com – Quality Printing at Low Prices

20 comments:

  1. Sweet! Great idea. Wish I could sew. I suck. ;)

    You've got yourself a new follower (from Her & Nicole's blog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love sewing although it takes a lot of patience and i am not a very patient person. haha my motivation in finishing the flowers is to see how nice they would look like. thank you for following! :)

      Delete
    2. I'm not that patient either, girl, which is probably why I am not sewing, LOL. Or knitting. One day. Maybe one day.

      And you're welcome. :)

      Delete
    3. hahaha... when you do (sew and knit), let us see your finished product :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lovely, I'm your newest follower, found you from liferelated. You left a comment and mentioned about pixlr.com...ooooh I love it! Awesome photo editor! I love sewing, I will try to make those flowers. Thanks for sharing!

    Feel free to drop by, follow & leave me a comment @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stopped by from the "A Lovely Blog Hop" to spread some love. I'm glad I did. Following everywhere. :)
    http://dustykatt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'll be following you too once I get on my pc, I'm currently on mobile :)

      Delete
  4. aw cute! :) can i see where you bought your felt cloth? i wanna do something like that too! :)

    followed your lovely blog too! :)

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Lady_Myx.. I bought my first felt cloth at a craft store in SM Makati... it's on the 3rd floor if I'm not mistaken. But you can always buy felt cloth at a cheaper price in Divisoria. Check out Wellmanson at Tabora St. :)

      Delete
    2. oh, if they have in SM Makati, is it possible that they have something like that in SM Batangas too? :O

      from Myxilog with love <3

      Delete
    3. possible.. :) but i'm telling you, felt cloth sold in the malls is way overpriced! :( but since you're just starting, and for your convenience too, i suggest you check out the nearest craft stores you can find.. :) goodluck with making these flowers and show me how it'd turn out :)

      Delete
    4. i've been looking for that since last year at Divisoria, but what I got were foam sheets which turned out into these (click). haven't visited DV since then. :(

      from Myxilog with love <3

      Delete
  5. I see... if you have the time to visit Divi, Wellmanson has an assortment of felt cloth, Php85.00 per yard :D By the way, your foam tags are adorable! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, felt cloth costs just like foam sheets! :O

      and thanks you liked it! :)

      from Myxilog with love <3

      Delete
    2. i see... :) they almost look the same from afar too.. :) you are welcome!

      Delete
  6. Hey there! I'm planning to make my own felt Christmas Santa, just like to ask what do you call those that you stuff inside the felt fabric.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! :) I think, it's called Polyester filler... at least the kind that I'm using.. Maybe you can use other materials.. Have fun with your newest project! :)

      Delete