photo moments

Thursday, April 25, 2013 Veronica Joyce 4 Comments


 photo favemoments1_zpse3dd6b45.jpg

sharing with you a few lovely moments in the past weeks. 

1/ my cool mama agreeing to pose in front of my camera as we take ten wacky shots one ordinary evening at my place.
2/ waking up with a darling little girl in sight is truly a bliss. 
3/ surrounded with love and joy on my 25th birthday at home.
4/ lovely birthday celebration with my family in the office. 
5/ oh the joy that almonds bring! first time to have them on my all time favorite Dairy Queen banana split!
6/ with my younger sister and our cousin at el pollo loco after attending sunday mass. 
7/ i love evening walks and how night shots can be quite  dramatic.
8/ because there was nothing else to do.
9/ last sunday's volunteer activity - mural painting. with my officemates and the very talented muralist.
 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Aww lovely photos. Spending time with mum and girls is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right! :) thanks for dropping by, Aree! :)

      Delete
  2. that dairy queen ice cream's the apple of my eye! cause it comes with almonds! :D

    from Myxilog with love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it so much, too! haha thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete