Believe in His Grace

Thursday, July 25, 2013 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

{via}
This has been a jam-packed week. I need to beat a number of deadlines and so I'm taking a mini break just to let you know that although things have been pretty rough lately, I'm surviving. It is sure nice to take a moment and reflect upon life's little blessings. It will keep you motivated.

Last Sunday was the Grand Opening of the Church organization I am proud to be a part of. We were all excited to welcome the new participants (would-be-members) but we were quite nervous of the outcome. What if we mess it all up? What if nobody comes? What if the program does not go smoothly? In the midst of all those doubts, we had to believe in one thing - God's Grace. And His grace was indeed overflowing that afternoon, as it always is. We met more than fifty enthusiastic students and young professionals, all of them hungry to know the org. more, thirsty for God's Word, looking forward to a year of Christ-centered formation. I went home feeling so blessed, loved by God, lucky to have great and passionate friends, fortunate to be in a nurturing spiritual family. 

I hope you bask in God's awesomeness too and in the wonderful people He assigned to you. :) It's Thursday already! Keep that smile on your face.

“Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God’s grace. Your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God’s grace.”
 – Jerry Bridges



keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice just to reflect and feel thankful for the small things! We get so caught up in everything else, it's easy to let the good things go unnoticed. So happy that your church organization opening went well!! Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! Yes, I had a wonderful weekend with my family, my mom visited me and my sister and the three of us met up with my brother for dinner last Saturday. A small thing such as this means so much to me and I thank God for everything. :) Hope you had a great weekend as well ^^

      Delete