Life Lately // A Mix of Good Things

Thursday, December 12, 2013 Veronica Joyce 8 Comments

 photo lifelately_zpse5b05d94.png

 “If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about,
then I don't know what is
.”

- Chad Sugg -
Monsters Under Your Head

These are not the latest pictures. But as far as this blog is concerned, this has been life lately. 

1/ That's Cara on her first visit to my workplace. Bubbly as ever.
2/ One Saturday afternoon re-packing relief goods for survivors of Typhoon Haiyan.
3/ My studious sister. Just taken last night on one of her late-night study sessions (with me, on the side, trying to study for my classes too).
4/ A slice of chocnut cheesecake at Bannaple, which I mistakenly ordered because I thought I read the label as coconut oreo cheesecake. :(
5/ Healthy midnight snack.
6/ I do jog. Once in a bluemoon. haha
7/ My mother and my sister, one Sunday morning, on mom's recent visit.
8/ Had my hair cut! To this day, I still think it was a bad idea to cut my hair that/this short. 
9/ Definitely the favorite dessert of the girls/women in the family. A sweet treat for myself and my family for a great performance at work this year! :)


How about you, friends? How's life lately?




keep in touch!

8 comments:

  1. Om nom nom, this cheesecake looks YUMMOZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was yummy, but the hint of peanut was a bit overwhelming. I'd rather enjoy a conventional blueberry or strawberry cheesecake. :)

      Delete
  2. You look so happy! Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep smiling :)

    shainee
    apieceofshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much going on with your life and you are happy =) LABAN and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete