Tuesday Tune // What's Forever For

Tuesday, January 21, 2014 Veronica Joyce 0 Comments



 "All these lovers keep hurting each other
When good love is so hard to come by
"

I grew up listening to this version of What's Forever For by England Dan and John Ford Coley. But this rendition by Billy Gilman is also amazing. This kind of music reminds me of lazy Sundays at home when I was a child. As I grow older, I've made more sense of the words in this song. The lyrics is just spot on - some people throw away love, while others wish so hard to find one. Forever has lost its meaning.

But you see, just like other people, I still want to believe in forever. It's not a crazy idea. I guess, it's possible. Anyway, what else can I say? I'm an old soul. :)

I hope you enjoy the song. Happy Tuesday!


keep in touch!

0 comments: