Between Lenses | Fresh

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

 photo IMG_0781_zpsaf6bbf61.jpg

Now's a time for another Between Lenses post. I missed last month's challenge, but here is what I came up with in January.

This month, Latrina and Tara Victoria decided on the theme "fresh".

For me, above is a photo of what comes to mind whenever I hear the word. There is a place near my apartment that I usually go to whenever I feel stuffy. It is a commercial area that houses a mall, a convention center and a sports  arena/theater. Surrounding it is a vast space for walking, jogging and biking. It is also just a few meters away from Manila Bay. Along the bay area is a long stretch of concrete pavement lined up with various bars and restaurants and some amusement rides - the Ferris Wheel is my favorite, at least to look at.

It's really a buzzing and crowded place at night, but in the morning, right before sunrise until before noon, it is such a quiet area to exercise - walk, run, stretch, watch people doing aerobics (or maybe join them) and just inhale "relatively" fresh air. I love this place because it allows me to move freely. Whenever I need to clear my head, I go here.

How about you? What comes to mind when you hear the word, "fresh"? Link up your post  and check out fellow bloggers' photos here.



connect with me here:

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful post! I'm so happy to have you join us. :) And I especially love the image you chose, how different it is from the others... but that's what I enjoy most about this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trina! Thank you for taking the time to see my post. You're the best host ever! :D I am enjoying this photo challenge and I can't wait to capture the next themes. :)

      Delete