Tuesday Tune | U2 Meets Pachelbel /The Piano Guys/

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 Veronica Joyce 0 Comments



I had a bad day once then a dear friend sent me a link to this wonderful rendition of Pachelbel's Canon in D + U2's With or Without You. And this cheered me up. I'm pretty sure I've shared this here before but I can't help but spread to the world (through my little blog) this musical genius. I am amazed by this each and every time I listen. It always gives me goosebumps... and a very good feeling that life is really, really, really beautiful.

I hope this cheers you up today. I'm sure this will be on the loop as I finish my mountain load of work.

Meanwhile, I hope you like my "back to basics" blog design. It's not finished though. So, drop by when you have time.



connect with me here:

0 comments: