Between Lenses | Warmth

Friday, April 11, 2014 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

Hey, it's April! And it's time for Between Lenses, a photography challenge by Tara Victoria and Latrina. I love this challenge because it allows me to capture images based on specific themes and I love the fact that I can participate even though I'm not a pro and I don't have the most sophisticated camera. :D So, if you, too, enjoy the challenge of capturing moments, images, etc. hop on and join the fun! This month's theme is WARMTH. 

Warmth for me is joy. The kind of joy that comes from being loved, appreciated and being grateful; also from loving, giving, and living. It's that invisible bond that ties families together, that makes friendships grow steadily, and that makes strangers understand each other even with words left unspoken. Warmth is the sparkles in this little boy's eyes, in the way he presses his lips to form a smile, in the way his simplicity and innocence speak the sweetest thought. I believe that children have the most genuine ability to love. They are ever willing to give people second chances, they are ready to give a smile and a hug. When they are grateful, they tell you, they show you. This is warmth. And this is the kind of warmth we always, always seek.

 photo IMG_1093_zpsd98eb9c6.jpg

connect with me here:

2 comments:

  1. Aww. Oh my goodness! This is one of my favorite BL posts yet! So beautiful and I love how well it's written. Thanks so much for sharing and being a part of this series! I just loved this and couldn't agree with you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Latrina! :) It's always a pleasure to be a part of this series. :)

      Delete