Vote for me on the Big Blog Exchange

Monday, July 28, 2014 Veronica Joyce 0 Comments








The Big Blog Exchange paves a way for bloggers around the world to swap "lives" (and blogs) with other bloggers for 10 days - an amazing opportunity to see new sights, experience diverse cultures and traditions, eat new delicacies, mingle with different people and learn about what's beyond their comfort zones. Now in it's 2nd year, BBE is becoming a much awaited event for bloggers around the globe.

When the Big Blog Exchange was launched last year, I was happily observing from the sidelines rooting for my favorite blogger. To see the world and to do it through winning a contest was something I thought not possible because of my apparent lack of luck in games of chances. But then, I witnessed a number of bloggers welcome the challenge and experience the thrill of the first BBE. 16 of them savored victory in the end. I thought if they could do it, I might have a shot at it, too. I'll never know unless I try.

This year, I mustered the courage to sign-up and see what is in store me.

I would like to see the world, or at least a portion of it. There is great joy in knowing how others live, what motivates them and why they do things in a certain way. It is also very enriching to see that amidst our differences, the similarities that we share are much more significant.

Winning BBE 2014 will surely widen my horizon and give me a life experience I will treasure forever. Writing has always been my passion and I know that new experiences give depth to my writing. As I have written on my profile - I have seen and experienced how words hold power not just to inform and to entertain but also the immense capacity to advocate for a cause, connect lives, inspire dreams and change the world in big and small ways. It would be a great privilege to share an experience that may touch another person's life.  


To my readers and those who happen to just stumble upon this blog, please help me make it to this year's Big Blog Exchange. Vote for me and together let's see where our dreams and persistence take us. Voting only takes a couple of minutes and it doesn't close until September 3rd! :)

Please do vote and spread the word. You can do so by clicking the badge below.




Thanks a bunch everyone!


connect with me here

0 comments: