October Wish List

Thursday, October 02, 2014 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments



I have found myself wishing these things as of late. They're not that fancy but I find them really useful. 

Asus Zen Fone 5 I've read tons of good reviews about the Asus Zen Fone 5 - the design is sleek, has Intel processor, and quite affordable. Not bad for a first smartphone, right? I've been using blackberry for more than two years and actually, it's already giving up on me. So maybe it's time for a change.

Fujifilm Instax Camera Pretty self-explanatory. :D I'm still dreaming about that photo wall.

2015 Hummingbrd Weekly Planner  It's hard for me to get by without a planner. For next year, I'd go for a smaller one - something I can carry around everywhere no matter how big or small my bag is. Unless of course someone gifts me with a Starbucks Planner. Who am I to refuse?

Koh-I-Noor Watercolor Set I miss "painting". Quote and quote because I don't have formal training and it's really like a child painting, but it's never too late to improve on something.


Pentel Pocket Brush Pen They say that a person always has to find a new hobby to lengthen his/her lifespan. Last year, I was big on felt craft. This year? How about calligraphy?!


How about you guys? What are you wishing for as of late?



connect with me here

Namecheap

2 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing Zenfone 5 the first time it's been announced. I wanted a gold cover, however it's always not available. Hopefully i'll stumble upon one soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been getting lots of good reviews, no wonder laging sold out. :)

      Delete