Life Lately Vol. 10

Tuesday, October 07, 2014 Veronica Joyce 0 Comments

Reading... Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner, only to realize that I have finished the book without the closure I hoped or wanted for Lizzie and Diana.

Writing
... only this post. I haven't been writing lately, mostly because I am not in the mood. But I might start on the second installment of my Busan escapade before the day ends. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Listening
... to Run To You by Lasse Lindh.

Watching
... the latest seasons of Scandal and Grey's Anatomy. And re-watching a whole lot of f.r.i.e.n.d.s while doing other tasks at home.

Smelling
... coffee. It's 6pm now but I have a cup of coffee on my desk.

Thinking
...
about selling some of the books and other stuff I have accumulated in recent years because I'm moving to a new place. Interested?

Wishing
...
for a new phone, Asus Zenfone 5 or Oppo mobile.

Loving
...
long weekends and long walks.

Wanting
...
to get rid of menstrual cramps for good.

Needing
...
to start doing Yoga soon.

Feeling
...
hopeful and excited as I pack my possessions once again after three years. Can't wait to be in my new home! 



This post is inspired by Sunday Currently.
Photo by Jeong Seung Hwa. 


How's your life lately?



connect with me here


Namecheap

0 comments: