Gear-up for the Semester with CampusBookRentals

Thursday, November 20, 2014 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments







Knowledge is power. And life as a student requires facing battles where information is the most essential weapon one would ever need. Being a student myself, I totally understand how important it is to be mentally equipped - one way of doing so is by ensuring that I have the books that I need. It is a known fact that books can be quite expensive, but financial difficulties should never be a hindrance in education. 

Instead of having to purchase expensive books, let me show you how renting textbooks through CampusBookRentals help you save money while ensuring that you are fully-geared for your quest for knowledge.


Watch the video below to know more about this awesome service!




Aside from saving money, you also get to help Operation Smile with every book you rent. Operation Smile is an "international children's medical charity that performs safe, effective cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and delivers postoperative and ongoing medical therapies to children in low and middle income countries."

If you no longer need textbooks but you have a pile of it from your years in college (or you are a college student who has textbooks you no longer use in class), CampusBookRentals also has something great and income-generating for you. It's called RentBack.


Rentback allows you to keep your textbooks, rent them out to other students, and make 2 to 4 times as much money than selling them after the semester. It's not a bad deal, right?

To all students out there, I hope you take advantage of these convenient and cost-saving service. And I sure wish that you have a fun-filled and enlightening semester!


connect with me here

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I need to highlight and underline the crap out of my textbooks, and in my master's program I have found that I have needed to go back often to reference previous textbooks in classes, so I'm glad that I own them and don't think renting would have been good for me. But I can see how it would be a good idea for some people or some classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh also I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award. The beginning of this post talks about the award and the end has some questions for you to answer if you're so inclined: http://embracingadventure.com/2014/12/19/round-two-receiving-giving-liebster-blog-award/

      Delete