GodWhispers: Messages from God

Twice or thrice a week, I receive messages like this. And it's true, it really feels like God is writing love letters for me. Most of the time, His messages strike right through me. At times when I feel so low, I receive messages of encouragement just like the one above. Or when I'm having difficulty making decisions, I get awesome words from God - telling me to do things out of love, and to do the one thing I am most passionate about. I strongly believe that God uses people, events and even technology to be carriers of his messages of love.
With these letters from God, I feel so much loved. They make me laugh, overwhelmed and so much overjoyed. They make me cry, they make me sigh with a smile, they make me stay positive all the time. ♥
If you also want to get inspiring, encouraging and heartwarming messages like this, please click here.

0 comments: