Hello March! 안녕 3월

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 Nicajoice 2 Comments

February has gone by so fast. Today’s March 1st. And I believe that as much as last month has been filled with blessings and opportunities to bless, March is going to be as awesome. I have a positive feeling that great things are coming my way. And that if I continue to focus on my dreams, I’d be able to attain them slowly but surely.

What do I want to accomplish this month?

Start investing in mutual fund.
I’m positive that I can do this before the month ends. Yey!

Get addicted to saving 20% of my income.
Yes, the term is addicted! Haha. I want to develop a habit of saving as much money as I can…a habit of saying no to the temptations of buying things I don’t really need. I want to endure now so I can reap a bountiful harvest in the future.

Read as many books as possible.
I’m into Jennifer Weiner’s novels right now. I am currently reading “Little Earthquakes”. I’ve finished “In Her Shoes” a few months ago.
Here are other Jennifer Weiner books I wish to read soon:
-Fly Away Home
-The Guy Not Taken
-Goodnight Nobody
-Certain Girls
-Best Friends Forever
-Good in Bed
(Friends, my birthday is exactly a month away from now, you might want to help me get a copy of one of these.hehe)

Devote ample time in studying Korean.
I remember in one of Bo Sanchez’ talks last year, he said that if we want to excel in something, we should spend at least 10,000 hours doing, practicing and studying that one thing we are so passionate about. If we do, we are surely going to be successful, no doubt! Think of how Manny Pacquiao devotes so much time in training, and how musicians write and re-write chart topping songs. They didn’t succeed overnight.

I am more determined to study harder. And I think I am improving. J I can now conjugate verbs! And have learned more useful words. So, there’s no stopping me.

Embark on an awesome summer getaway with friends and family.
I think, a beach somewhere in Batangas is a great destination or Puerto Galera or if I’m lucky enough Boracay! But, really, even Club Manila East (which is just a few minutes away from my home) will do!

Do small significant things everyday.
I do not want to live just for the sake of living. I think, everyday is an opportunity to do something great, worth remembering and pleasing in the eyes of God.

How about you, what do you want to accomplish this month?


2 comments:

  1. ang nice! inspiring! i'll make my march list too!ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. looking forward to your list gaze.. :) thanks for dropping by.. :)

    ReplyDelete