to the person who taught me the value of perseverance and faith
Dearest Mommy,
Thank you for always being there for me. For loving me without any condition. For supporting me my entire life. For being the person I and my family turn to when things get rough.
You are my angel, literally. When I was young, your occasional visits, the sound of your voice brought me so much joy. At night, it was by your side that I found the safest corner to sleep in.
It is through your example that I learned the value of education, that it is the most important thing even when going to school takes a lot of effort and ample amount of finances. It is through you that I saw that sacrifices are rewarded.
Thank you for being such a strong woman, but still being the tender and gentle Mommy that I know. Thank you for teaching me to be simple, practical and to pray without ceasing. I am so lucky to have you. I am so grateful to be your granddaughter. I wish I could be half of the woman that you are.
Happy 74th Birthday Mommy!



0 comments: