Art Attack

Monday, October 18, 2010 Nicajoice 0 Comments

I've always wanted to learn painting.. Even when I was young, I loved Art. I loved drawing and coloring. I liked crayons, colored pencils, and water color. I liked cutting out letters, designing my notebooks and even decorating the classroom. I was especially fond of designing dresses, drawing flowers and trees and even images of food, pretending I was making the menu of my own restaurant.

It is my dream to have a formal training in painting. I really want to learn the basic techniques so I can make great works of art. Digital art is also appealing, but I'd love to work with a real canvass, hold my own paint brushes and play with different hues and shades of paint.

Just recently, I bought some art materials because I needed to finish my Dreamboard (I'll show the picture later).

And here are the things I've got for myself.



1.) color mixing plate 2.) a box of 12 water color tubes 3.) three kinds of paintbrushes


4.) sums up all the art materials I've got. haha 5.) 24 tubes of water color from my previous students, Hera and Clara.

0 comments: