Green Foam Curlers
I was so bored last night, so I decided to curl my hair using the foam rollers I bought a few months ago for a company party that I wasn’t able to attend. L It just took me a few minutes to section my hair and roll them into a rather messy pile…hehe Anyway, I just did it for fun. Here’s a pic of myself with the curlers on. ^^Tita, what are these green thingies on your hair??
After a few minutes, I unrolled the curlers. Here’s what the curls look like.
After a few minutes, I unrolled the curlers. Here’s what the curls look like.
Then, Cheska got her wish, she had the curlers on her hair too. She would usually jerk away whenever we try tying her hair into pigtails, but she never complained when I put the curlers on.
She is definitely adorable!


0 comments: