It's the season to be jolly - I
It's Christmas time once again. So far, my December has been jam-packed. I've been attending parties/events/gatherings here and there. And I know there'd be more to come before the year ends. Such events make me feel so grateful of the people and blessings that come my way. They make me realize that there is indeed a time for everything. After trials and after the storm, there is always a time to rejoice and be merry.The next few posts will be a rundown of my uber hectic December.
Dec. 04, 2010
Masquerade Party (Company Event)
The Forum - PICC, Manila
Masquerade Party (Company Event)
The Forum - PICC, Manila

This year's year-end event was inspired by Venetian Masquerade Balls. Employees were then asked to don their best party dresses and put on their most creative masks.

This is me wearing a white casual dress (courtesy of my friend Gaze) and a mask I designed myself.


0 comments: