Yearning

You’ve always been so sweet,
Thoughtful and welcoming to those you meet.
You always check whether they’re fine,
making sure they aren’t left behind.
Thoughtful and welcoming to those you meet.
You always check whether they’re fine,
making sure they aren’t left behind.
I was not an exception to your gentle ways,
You treated me as if I am no ordinary friend.
When I am all alone you would sit and stay,
to talk about how was my day.
But then again, it was not just me,
And I envy that girl you care so obviously.
I wish it was still yesterday,
When you only have eyes and time for me.


you made this joyce? for whom?
ReplyDeletehahaha.. yup! I made it gaze.. a poor attempt at poetry.. I badly want to say something to someone without being too obvious.. hahahaha. You know him, you've met him once.. :) No more clues. ^^
ReplyDeleteohmigosh! cno ang na-meet q once?!
ReplyDeletehahahaha.. secret!! :)
ReplyDelete