2011 Addiction

Tuesday, January 04, 2011 Nicajoice 2 Comments

He is my latest addiction :) Park Yoo Chun "Micky"
So handsome and super talented. He's good at acting (which I didn't know before until I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal). He's a terrific singer, with that very soothing and relaxing voice. He's great at dancing as well. And he speaks English well (so, I'm sure he'll understand this).

Waah! I wish to see him even once in this lifetime. This sounds so pathetic, but I really can't get over him. It's nice to start this year having this guy in mind.

From the bottom of my heart, I really love you Yoo Chun! (never mind the honoriffics.) :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing is he a korean also i love watching korean series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are welcome.. :) Yes, he is Korean.. He used to be a member of TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki. The group is very popular across Asia. Now he's a member of JYJ along with two other TVXQ members, but a lot of fans are hoping that they'd be reunited to the other two. I do love Korean series as well, try watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal.. it's super nice and the OST is great! ^_^ Thanks fro dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete