Re-thinking Life

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Nicajoice 2 Comments


Everything...everyone... seems to be moving fast paced.Events (both good and not so good) pass by in break neck speed. Changes (big or small) happen before my very eyes, sometimes, I don't even notice them, until someone, something is gone. And in the midst of it all, I find myself in the middle. Just there, standing still. Not moving an inch. Yet deep inside me, I badly want to go somewhere else. To which place? I do not know. When? I do not know either. Maybe, it is about time to seriously think things over. For I surely do not want to leave everything to chance and wake up one day that I have not done anything to serve my purpose... to achieve what my heart truly desires.

And that is exactly the first step I have to take - to look deep into my very core and listen to what my heart tells me to do. What is it that I truly want in life? What is that great thing that I have to do that will ultimately please the One who created me? The thing that would make this life worth living?

2 comments:

  1. it does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. -confucius

    naka-post sa mrt station dito, and i pass by it every single day. nice lang :)

    you're doing great joicee. i know you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gaze!! Yup, one step at a time... I so miss you :(

    ReplyDelete