Flowers and Insights

Thursday, April 12, 2012 Nicajoice 4 Comments

I was on a three-day retreat last week. And I must say that I was immensely nourished, spiritually and physically. I was able to find time to relax and talk to God, and to marvel at the beauty of His creations. 

 I took a number of pictures in the breathtaking landscape of Don Bosco, Batulao and I heard such lovely words from our retreat master. And I found a way to share both with you. 

Enjoy





* I took all the pictures and they are unedited.
** Insights come from Fr. Arman Robleza, SDB and some other sources he cited.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all of these!!!

    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So refreshing to look at these pictures, and reflect on these words!! Very timely. :D

    ReplyDelete