watercoloring my world

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 Veronica Joyce 4 Comments

 photo Picture680_zpse13dc4ba.jpg
it is always fun to play with colors. as a kid, it has always fascinated me. i got the interest back over the weekend on an unscheduled visit to a book bazaar. i was initially looking for a web design manual but didn't find anything good enough (that is cheap enough). anyway, i tried out a couple of designs i found in the book and used the water color tubes i stored for such a long time (too long actually, some of them have dried up).


well, here is my attempt to use watercolor (plus the one above).

 photo Picture682_zps9c7e6023.jpg
 photo Picture684_zps2a24f61d.jpg
 photo Picture685_zps8a0cb78f.jpg






Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. It turned out beautifully! :) Great job! I haven't used water colors in years.

    I tagged you on my blog! http://jessicaisoverthinking.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-just-got-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessica! i'll post my answers very soon :)

      Delete
  2. It' s very dcorative- so beautifully

    ReplyDelete