Happy Birthday, Kuya!! ♥

Monday, August 01, 2011 Nicajoice 0 Comments

To the annoying boy who used to cut the heads of my barbie dolls and call me silly nicknames... To the naughty boy who stealthily read my journals just so he'd have something to tease me with... To my elementary and high school study buddy who would enthusiastically review with me before the exams, who I thought was (and is) the most intelligent person I've ever known, who reads a whole 20-volume set of encyclopedia from cover to cover and has the answer to almost all of my questions...


To the person whose ideals and principles I greatly admire... whose love, dedication and strength never cease to inspire... To the person who made me appreciate more the stories of Francis and Dominic... To the person with ways so simple but with dreams so great...


To my one and only big brother, a Happy Happy Birthday!

I hope you know how much I admire you. How much I am proud of you. And how much I believe in your skills, talent and intelligence. I believe, you will soar great heights (literally and figuratively). I know that you've been through a lot lately, but just keep going. I will always be behind you. And I will always pray for you and your family.

I miss you and I love you, Kuya Eagle!


0 comments: