A Broken Heart

Monday, March 12, 2012 Nicajoice 0 Comments

When was the last time you had a broken heart? When was the last time you had to let go of someone you dearly love? When was the last time you doubted your decision? When was the last time you backed away, and thought you were damned because there's no turning back?

I had all these two days ago. And as expected, I am not sure where to go, what to do from here.

{via}
I badly need to write about it. I feel as if it's one way of moving on. I finished putting all the words together. But I guess I've put in more details than I probably should and so I can't publish it, yet. Everything's fresh. And it's not my sole story. Another person is involved. So I'm keeping it in the storage for a while - let's say, a year (?). Good thing, blogger allows scheduling post. So that one will come out exactly a year from now. And I don't know what would become of me the moment I read what I have written 365 days after today.

I can only hope that the broken pieces are back together. And that finally, I'd be able to see the wisdom behind the pain. Or, see a miracle.

“There are four questions of value in life...
What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made?
What is worth living for,
and what is worth dying for?
The answer to each is the same.
Only love.”

- Don Juan deMarco (1995)

0 comments: