Do Not Give Up: Some Notes to Self

Thursday, June 28, 2012 Nicajoice 6 Comments


Worries/ anxieties make me nauseous or give me an upset stomach, or both. I try to avoid such scenarios but I am a huge worrier it renders me useless some days - and today is that kind of day.

I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I always have to work hard for everything that I need and want, or just settle with what I have. Sometimes, I could only wish that life is a bit easy on me. And there are times when I just feel like giving up.

But no, I wont allow that to happen. I may stop for a while, be miserable for a few minutes (or hours, or for one whole day) but eventually I have to stand and pick up my broken pieces. If I let my fears swallow me, everything I had worked hard for would simply go to waste.

{via}

Yes, I believe I can. I'm gonna make it through. Tomorrow, I'll be alright. And things will be better.
{via}
And I believe in God's promise of abundance.




"For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,

“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,

plans to give you hope and a future."
 
Jeremiah 29:11

6 comments:

  1. You'll make it through one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement, Samantha. :)

      Delete
  2. I am right there with ya! I often feel the same way...okay very often haha This was a great post. Know that you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brittany, I'm glad to I'm not alone in all these struggles.. :)

      Delete
  3. What a great post. I am a strong believer in everything that you have said. Sometimes you have to go through days where you are just sad, but the most important thing is to not let it consume your life. Your outlook on everything determines your actions. If you think that life is terrible and nothing goes the right way all the time, then that's exactly how it is going to turn out. I know everything will work out for you and keep being strong! The fact that you don't give up makes you an amazing person! Thanks for a great post that had a lot of wisdom in it.
    xoxo
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! Thank you. I so appreciate it that you took the time to leave this note for me. It is always great to unburden yourself with feelings like these and be assured that there are people out there who care and who are willing to encourage. You've done such a thing to me. Thank you!

      Delete