let's toast!

Friday, July 05, 2013 Veronica Joyce 2 Comments

 ToastBox

Toast Box in the Fort, Taguig is a cozy cafe that looks so inviting because of its classic-vintage interior  and cute ambiance. I first discovered Toast Box a year ago when I was walking around The Fort looking for a cafe where I can study and have dinner. I tried their Kaya toast and was really pleased that I got the value for my money. Since then, I've been wanting to visit the place again.
 ToastBox
This is such a late post, and I don't exactly remember all the details that second time I went to ToastBox, so allow me to just share with you these photos. :)

 ToastBox
 ToastBox
 ToastBox

Have a great weekend, friends! ♥

keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a lovely place! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, i really love this cozy resto. thanks for dropping by, Jessica! :)

      Delete